Why It’s Critical to Close Institutions
Here’s a list of links to relevant articles and videos:
- Washington state sued over death of woman at Rainier School care facility.
- Mentally-disabled young man at Rainier school falls into lake while strapped in wheelchair.
- Death of a staff member at Rainier School prompts homicide investigation.
- Former supervisor at Rainier School guilty of attempted rape.
- Developmentally disabled man goes missing from Rainier School.
- Despite repeated warnings, the Rainier School in Buckley continues to keep residents at risk.
- State facilities for developmentally disabled at risk.
- Closing Down Fairview in Salem, Oregon.
- Dr Lou Brown on the reality of institutions.
- The Department of Justice claims Glenwood Resource Center in Iowa put most vulnerable people in danger.